- T: (214) 396-6621 ext. 1003
- F: (214) 396-6623
- Patent Law
- Trademark Law
Cynthia Dashiell has over 10 years experience as an intellectual property attorney and 9 years of experience as an engineer in the areas of industrial, manufacturing and safety (fire protection) engineering. Notably, she worked as an engineer for the following companies: Texas Instruments, Spectrapoint Wireless, LLC, Raytheon Systems Company, Trane Company, and Mason & Hanger Corp., Department of Energy Pantex Plant.
Cynthia regularly prepares patent applications (provisional, non-provisional, and design) in the electrical and mechanical arts in various technological areas including: telecommunications (both packet switched and circuit switched), medical, thermal insulation, HVAC, agricultural and food processing equipment, and software implementations. She also provides patent validity analysis and has experience with reexamination proceedings.
Cynthia prepares and prosecutes trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Cynthia also prepares trial motions and briefs as second chair in litigation.
EDUCATION & HONORS
- TEXAS WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW (Now TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW), Fort Worth, TX–Juris Doctor, December 2003, cum laude
- Staff Member, Texas Wesleyan Law Review: 2002-2003 Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Fraternity
- TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY, College Station, TX, Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, 1994
BAR ADMISSIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member Texas State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2006
- Intellectual Property Law Section of State Bar of Texas
- Women in the Law Section of State Bar of Texas
- Texas Aggie Bar Association